Click HERE to go to the USAA page regarding this.
USA Archery is excited to announce the 2016 Coach Symposium on January 21-23, 2016 at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, CO. This is a great opportunity to elevate your coaching knowledge and learn how to implement the best coaching practices. Space is limited and you will not want to miss out on this chance to invest in yourself.
The event is open to all current USA Archery Instructors and Coaches with a Level 2 certification or higher, who are members in good standing with USA Archery.
There are 3 registration options:
· Option 1 – Registration with Lodging at the Olympic Training Center - $400 (Space is Limited)
· Option 2 – Registration - $300 (includes meals and transportation to and from Colorado Springs Marriott.)
· Option 3 – International Registration (includes meals and transportation to and from Colorado Springs Marriott.) - $1,000
*A cancellation fee of 15% will be charged for any cancelled registrations
The Symposium offers access to hands-on experience with the USA Archery National Coaches, KiSik Lee and Guy Krueger as well as seminars with key speakers, including: Dr. Wade Gilbert (California State University, Fresno), Matt Sicchio (ESIX), Lanny and Troy Bassham (Mental Management), Chris Clements (USA Field Hockey, National Men’s Team Coach) and John Crawley (U.S. Olympic Committee, High Performance Director)
Symposium Topics will include:
· Keys to Becoming a Better Coach
· Risk Management Best Practices
· Coaching the Female Athlete
· Adapted Archery Equipment and Resources
· Creating Athlete Training Plans
· Mental Management®
· Equipment Selection and Tuning
· The National Training System
· Team Leadership: Building a Culture, Values and Cohesion
· Release Aids: Improving the Compound Shot Process
See complete event information here. The registration deadline is December 15, 2015 at 5PM Mountain Time. Please contact USA Archery Membership Services Manager Cindy Tobin at email@example.com for more information.